“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude,
And A Few Basic Skills, I Have A Fun,
And Fulfilling Job Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Team Member,
First of all, thank you for taking the time to review this posting for our open Administrative Assistant position. It is my hope you have precisely what I need in an employee so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding job I have available.
So, let me tell you about myself, my company and the position.
My name is Kenya Moses and I am the Founder & CEO of Be A Fit Mama, Inc., located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Be A Fit Mama has served Bay Area communities since 2009 and is an award winning personal fitness and wellness coaching company for women. We have served thousands of women throughout the Bay Area, California and across the globe.
Our small (but mighty) headquarters is located in the Temescal neighborhood of Oakland; but we serve clients throughout the East Bay and San Francisco.
This Part Time position is located at our Temescal studio, Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Salary: $15/hr during the 60-day trial period, then $20/hr thereafter.
To create a memorable and inspiring experience for our clients, that cultivates a strong sense of community and support towards the reaching of their goals.
- Produce one (1) client testimonial every month
- Produce one (1) blog post per week
- Schedule Weekly Social Media
- Pre-Qualify at least 5 potential clients per week
What’s at your core?
- Honesty and Integrity – Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Communication Skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulates.
- High Standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Calm Under Pressure – Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Work Ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Efficiency – Able to product significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Flexibility/Adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
These are the skills you must already have to qualify for this position:
- Microsoft Suite. You must be very comfortable using Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Pleasant phone personality/etiquette: You will be speaking with clients (and potential clients), who are VERY important to our team. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to a prospect or client. Training will be provided to prepare you to communicate with clients, etc . in a professional manner and in alignment with the Be A Fit Mama Mission and goals.
- Email: A great amount of your work will be via email. You need to be very comfortable and proficient with email.
- Thoughtfulness and organization: It is imperative that you are a critical thinker and can maintain organization and focus. We are looking for someone to grow within the company.
- Social Media Experience: Maintaining the company’s social media profiles will be an important part of this position. Experience posting, scheduling and creating fun and engaging posts is important.
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person by August 4, 2017. If this job sounds like a good fit for you, please follow the instruction below. Failure to follow these instructions will remove you from consideration.
- Cover letter: Share with me why you are the ideal person to fill this position. Please include full contact information (name, address, phone, email).
- Provide a resume detailing the last 5 years of work experience and any certifications, trainings, education that you’ve had that may be an asset to this position.
- References: On a separate sheet of paper list at least three references. Please include their contact phone number, as well as relationship and employer and position held.
- Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: Administrative Assistant Position. Or complete the form below.
Your resume will be reviewed by myself and if I feel you are a great potential team member, I will call or email you to set up a personal interview.
The sooner I receive your resume, the better! This will not be a long, drawn out process. I believe in taking action quickly so get your resume over to me pronto! I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.
Thank you for your interest,
P.S. This is not a corporate type of structured job… I am an entrepreneurial small business owner. I move quickly to capitalize on opportunities. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and contributing to the growth of the business. If that’s you, I promise that $15-20/hour is only the starting point. I recognize and reward performance.
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way. I’m a very positive, and appreciative person and I value those qualities in others. As long as you have the skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So send me your resume today!